I was up late last night working on various projects so I decided to treat myself but doing something. I hadn’t decided yet so I was just checking my website’s statistics (435 visitors this week). I also had Facebook open and saw my mate Kelly was online. After a very quick and spontaneous decision we decided to have a picnic at Combe Hill. We had a very chilled out time even though she was a bit chilly. I loved the randomness and spontaneity of the afternoon! Brilliant!!
Top Posts & Pages
- Upgrading a 2006 Apple Mac Pro 1,1 with 2 Xeon X5355 Processors.
- Traxxas Summit compared to Thunder Tiger MT4 G3
- Mac Pro upgraded with 2 Intel Xeon x5355 processors
- Softxpand. Desktop Virtualization on one PC
- The biggest SLR lens I ever! Sigma 200-500m F/2.8
- Why I think the Traxxas Summit is the best all round RC Car
- Anker Uspeed USB 3.0 & eSATA Hard Drive Enclosure for 2.5-Inch SATA
- Yakuza Photography. Japanese Mafia
Tags5d abandoned alpacas antec Apple iMac aylesbury backup battlefield broadband canon canon 5D Mk2 case computers drobo freenas games Gaming ipad iphone lens life macbook mac pro Music NAS networking nikon office pc Photography pingfm rc rc cars slashed seat affair slr social storage synology traxxas video videoshoot wedding Weddings windows xbox