Picnic at Combe Hill
I was up late last night working on various projects so I decided to treat myself but doing something. I hadn’t decided yet so I was just checking my website’s statistics (435 visitors this week). I also had Facebook open and saw my mate Kelly was online. After a very quick and spontaneous decision we decided to have a picnic at Combe Hill. We had a very chilled out time even though she was a bit chilly. I loved the randomness and spontaneity of the afternoon! Brilliant!!
- Why the Canon 5D mark 2 is currently the best DSLR around
- Birthday LAN Party in Aylesbury. Shot on Canon 5D mk2
- Nikon 24-70mm coffee mug
- The best way to do street photography
- Wedding video montage shot entirely on Nikon D90
- When a soldier finds peace from a little girl
- What will Apple’s iPad mean for photographers?
- Valentines Photoshoot with Miss Buckinghamshire, Jade Parsons.
- Mortality imortalized.
- Remembering Vietnam