Wedding Photo gallery
I’ve recently updated my gallery/portfolio section of my Wedding Photography site. I’m proud of the photos I have taken so far, but there is always (and I mean “always) nagging sense of I could do better. The pressure to perform well as a Wedding Photographer is something I take in my stride. I love it. There is a real sense of urgency and drama as the day unfolds.
A Wedding Photographer has to talk about the trivial things like weather conditions, light and shadows. He also has to be on top of the schedule; always be one step ahead of the day. Communication is key here, but I digress.
I have not put all of the wedding photos on my gallery; I only want to show the best and not the quantity. Anyway, please take a look, and I hope you like it.
- Why the Canon 5D mark 2 is currently the best DSLR around
- Nikon 24-70mm coffee mug
- The best way to do street photography
- Wedding video montage shot entirely on Nikon D90
- When a soldier finds peace from a little girl
- What will Apple’s iPad mean for photographers?
- Valentines Photoshoot with Miss Buckinghamshire, Jade Parsons.
- Mortality imortalized.
- Picnic at Combe Hill
- Remembering Vietnam