Guerrilla Bob. A possible next purchase for my iPhone.
I have lots of apps on my iPhone. My friends have said too many However, with over 140,000 apps on the Apps Store there are quite a few I need to get through. This new one by Chillingo looks very good.
Judging by the review from Toucharcade.com it’s too easy to finish; but then Modern Warfare 2 is easy to finish, but ggrrrrreeeat fun to play! You can read TOUCHARCADE.COM review here.
Here’s another video taken by a player.
- Photos from Epic Lan 10, Kettering.
- Batttlefield 3. New 12 minute trailer of game footagge
- New Battlefield 3 sneak peak. Actual in game footage.
- Asus GT 430. First impressions
- Birthday LAN Party in Aylesbury. Shot on Canon 5D mk2
- A photographer’s editing studio/desk
- Play World of Warcraft on your iPad. For real!
- Pocket Legends, an addictive MMO for iPad.
- Hipstamatic app on the iPhone
- IGN reviews Battlefield Bad Company 2