Model studio photoshoot with Canon 5D Mk2
As much as I love shooting weddings, I like to relax by taking studio shots of beautiful people. This shot is of my friend Charli Keeler. See more of Charli on my portrait photography site. Link here…
The more I use the 5D Mark 2, the more I realise how close it performs to my Nikon D3. I am very close to saying it’s a better camera than the D3.
- Why the Canon 5D mark 2 is currently the best DSLR around
- Nikon 24-70mm coffee mug
- Jacob’s Turn. A great short story shot with Canon 5d Mark ii
- External microphone for Canon 5D Mark 2, Rode Videomic
- Canon 5D Mark 2 Video test with my kitten Toffee
- Canon 550D video test
- Canon 550D tests.
- Why I believe Canon SLR video smacks Nikon’s arse!
- Wedding video montage shot entirely on Nikon D90
- Canon 5D Mark ii gets a new firmware update to allow 25fps