Nikon 24-70mm coffee mug
I just received this present through the post from my brother in Hong Kong. It’s the awesome 24-70mm F/2.8 coffee mug.
My postman, who’s also a keen photographer, rang my doorbell because I had to sign for it. Because it was an international package it had to be declared on the label which said “Mug”. I opened it with much excitement and lo and behold it was the Lens mug. I’ve not been this excited about a package since my last lens which was the £1200 14-24mm!! This mug was a fraction of the price but it just looks so damn cool!!
Being a geek and a photographer I had to photograph them side by side. Can you tell by the photo below which one is the real one??
Thanks to my bro Ray!!!
- Why the Canon 5D mark 2 is currently the best DSLR around
- The best way to do street photography
- Model studio photoshoot with Canon 5D Mk2
- Why I believe Canon SLR video smacks Nikon’s arse!
- Wedding video montage shot entirely on Nikon D90
- Nikon D3s Vs Canon 1D Mark 4
- When a soldier finds peace from a little girl
- How would you change the Nikon D300s?
- What will Apple’s iPad mean for photographers?
- Valentines Photoshoot with Miss Buckinghamshire, Jade Parsons.